Another luxurious duvet made by our friends at Canadian Down and Feather. If you have allergies, and looking for a top notch quality duvet, then this is the one for you. Made of state of the art microgel, this duvet will keep you warm all winter long.
- Twin: 64" x 86" (160 cm x 218 cm) ; 45 oz.
- Double/Full: 78" x 86" (198 cm x 218 cm) ; 56 oz.
- Queen: 88" x 90" (218 cm x 228 cm) ; 65 oz.
- King: 102" x 90" (259 cm x 228 cm) ; 74 oz
- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 240 Thread Count: Prevents Down / Feather from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the Down / Feather to breathe
- White Feather & Down: Bright white appearance with blend of Feather (80%) and Down (20%) for enhanced loft and warmth
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 10 Years
Please allow 3-5 days for shipping (we work weekends too!). At Woven & Life, we take shipping your products very seriously. We want you to love these items as much as we do! Before shipping, we take the time to look over your new items, and carefully package it, protecting it from whatever life throws at it. Once you receive your item, please notify us of any damage within 48 hours of receiving. We will jump to make things right!How warm do you want your duvet to be? If you sleep in tropical temperatures, it’s best to go with a light, summer weight duvet. If you’re one of those people who’s always cold or you like to turn the heat down at night, look for a down duvet in an all season or winter weight.